The safety of our players, spectators, officials and other league personnel is paramount and the sole purpose of this policy. We expect all involved to understand and adhere to it's requirements.
THUNDER OR LIGHTNING
- This rule is for all leagues and all divisions and is not optional.
- Games/practices will be stopped immediately if lightning is seen or thunder is heard from the field. If a game/practice is being played at a multi-field complex, any one game/practice being halted shall stop all games/practices.
- You must wait 30 minutes before allowing play to resume. If there is another clap of thunder or lightning is seen again, the clock is restarted. If the game delay exceeds one hour, the game or games are postponed and everyone must leave the field. For practices, any additional delays after the first 30 minute session will result in the end of practice.
- Should the National Weather Service issue a Severe Thunderstorm Warning or Tornado Warning for our area, all games in progress shall be stopped and all scheduled games during the duration of the warning shall be postponed.
- Player safety is our first priority. With this in mind, the Umpire and/or Board Member on Duty has the full authority to immediately delay, cancel or suspend games as they determine necessary.
- After play is halted due to weather, all players, coaches and fans should remove themselves from the fields.
- Once the umpire or Board Member stops play during games or practices all activity ceases on the fields. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!!
- Rain, in the absence of thunder or lightning, will be monitored by the umpires and Board Member on Duty as to severity and impact on the game being held. Games may continue if deemed acceptable by league officials and no safety concerns exist.
Smoking is prohibited on all Noblesville Softball fields and common areas. Please keep in mind our fields are located on Noblesville High School property which has a no smoking policy as a public education institution. Smoking must be relegated to your vehicle away from players and spectators. Thank you for your cooperation.
For the safety and comfort of others, animals are not allowed on NGSA/Noblesville High School property with the exception of service animals. This came to us via written request from Noblesville High School and we ask that you please refrain from bringing your pets to our fields. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please refrain from parking on the Monument Street lot during Sunday mornings. This lot is owned by the church across the street and is for their exclusive use during this time.
There is to be NO parking in the grass next to Field #4 per Noblesville High School. Please park in the main lot when attending events on this field.